anglachel.reforged

the occasional thoughts and rantings of a human male

2.08.2006

coughing

i hope i don t get to ill. it is just starting to irritate me in the back of my throat. i hope it passes soon and i can stave off anything serious. it does not incapacitate me - it just sucks.

!!!

that s really all for now. i think today was pretty quiet and pleasant. no major drama at work. maybe i ll have an interview or two soon. i hope. the change is something that will be hard and pleasing. i could stand a couple jobs for a while.

drooled at mass storage and flavors of linux. probably will keep this one windows box. it s already configured. due for a reformat, but i can not bring myself to do it. i ll just add a couple hard drives and maybe some memory. it is a decent box. most of my daily stuff is just web browsing and email. that could be done on anything really. time to dig out my old machine. i ll look at a kvm to manage it. i wonder about the power requirements for all this. probably safe for now. three computers in my room isn t insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home